Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stuff...Stuff...And more stuff

JBQ meet tomorrow...Gotta go to bed in a few minutes...Aunt Marty and Uncle John are here...And a bunch of other random things...MUHAHAHAHA! I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! Hehe. Well, I don't feel very ready for tomorrow. I gotta perk up a little bit and face the world for once. My dad found my lost DS on the snow at church after 2 weeks and it was ON!!! Wow! I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. I'm finally figuring it out. I gotta go and I can't think of anything else. Sooo, That's all folks! (Again!)

2 comments:

  1. You may rule the world, but your bedtime will STILL be nine o'clock! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEN I SHALL BREAK THE RULES AND GO TO BED AT 9:01!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete