Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Friday, January 29, 2010

One thing, I don't plan on being in this any time soon: h. Or crushed by this: n. I learned what wedbings were. They're really cool, just an FYI for ya'. The weekend is tomorrow and I have a deadline for money. All because I bought something for $15 and I only had $10 and I also need another $20 'cause of a Play Station 1 that I want (BTW, my deadline is February 1st). So, I need to work tomorrow and I want February 7th to come because that's Super Sub Sunday. The form that you need to fill out is called a Super Sub Sunday Sandwich Selection Sheet, even though everyone that reads my blog knows that. I wanna finish my school now...CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE! Anyways, I get to use mt ROBLOX account today cause I got banned for 3 days for no reason. Well, I guess that's just life...That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Longest COMMENT ever: Monday is here and I don't like it. A bad thing about Mondays is that I can't figure out how to make Mondays into "Fundays". This is my poem about Mondays:

    Whenever there is a Monday
    You might as well call it a Dud day
    As you can see I don't really like them
    Because they always seem very dim

    Thank you! Thank you! Well, we just had a power outage on mostly the right side of the house and all of the lights went out. I want Summer break to come sooner but that just means I have to get my school done and mom wants to get me my own facebook because I'm on Luke's too much. Oh well! I guess that's just how life is. Our score at our JBQ meet was our best and it was 4-6. Even though we lost 6 of 10, it was still our best. We wanna make it to State, if we're lucky, Nationals. Aunt Marty and Uncle John left and now it's all back to normal. We have only 3 weeks 'till our next meet and I have 21 30s to learn plus 20s. I wanna get my master seal and if I do, I'll be the youngest one in JBQ history to get it. That would be SOO awesome!!! That's all folks!

    ReplyDelete