Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hei helmikuussa!

http://translate.reference.com/ Go to that link to read this and translate from Finnish to English. Se on aika Super Bowl ja meidän Saints voittaa! Meillä on tuhota Colts! Ainakin minun on hieman Tings tehdä tänään, kuten aina. Luukas tekee espanja, olen blogiini, ja Matthias tekee mitä ... Nyt Luukas on outo. Äiti kuuntelee Stomp videoita ja tämän on käännettävä, jotta voit lukea sen. Pidän kääntäjät paljon juuri nyt. Niin kai olen jumissa täällä ... blogiin ... tekee koulussa ... on tylsää ... kääntämiseen ... KU voitti pelin ja nyt aion tuhota! Olen hyvin vihainen heille! Joka on tavallaan ilmeinen. Että kaikki ihmiset! (Nyt)

4 comments:

  1. What it should say: It is time for the Super Bowl and the Saints, we win! We have to destroy the Colts! At least I have a little Tings to do today, as always. Luke makes Spanish, I'm on my blog, and Matthias is doing what ... Now Luke is weird. Mother listens to Stomp videos and this must be translated, so that you can read it. I like a lot of translators at the moment. I guess I'm stuck here ... blog ... doing at school ... is boring ... translation ... KU won the game and now I am going to destroy them! I am very angry at them! Which is kind of obvious. That all people! (Now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T READ THOSE! GO TO THE LINK INSTEAD! I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that translator is messed up so u should ignore some of that. BUT TRANSLATE DON'T READ THAT!

    ReplyDelete