Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jonathan Moore

Is SOOOO bored right now and since I'm bored, I'm gonna type weirdly (If "weirdly" is even a word) r1t3 n0w im r34lly b0r3d 0f sch00l w0rk. and i n33d a j0b f0r m0n3y. word up my home bruthas for i am her now! (Translation: Word up my home bruthas for i am here now!) I'M STILL RULING THE WORLD AND NO ONE SHALL STOP ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hehe. Time to be normal again. Can someone please tell me if this font is the right size? I don't really know if it is 'cause I typed it on normal and it was too small, so then I typed it with large and it was too big. Hmmmmm... Oh well. I'll blog later.
That's all folks!

1 comment: