Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stuff... Mostly JBQ

I am soooooo bored right now and I don't know what to blog about. Aw dang. Well, this isn't working... I wanna get JBQ over with... I have JBQ practice tonight since our team isn't doing as well as we should be. We still have a shot at going to state and we REALLY want to. If we don't, then we don't. But it'll be okay, as long as we study hard enough. If we do, it will be EPIK! (Yeah, I spelled epic wrong but that's just how I like to do it.) State's really fun and I remember when people were telling me how to bowl and I kept yelling "I DON'T CARE!" So I took the shot and I got a strike! It was fun but it had to end... If we go this year, I think we'll be going to Kansas City and if we go there, we get to play laser tag. If we make it to nationals, we'll get to go to Dallas, which would be fun. My day today has been nice enough. We had to go to piano lessons for Luke, which kinda stunk. I really wanna be done with school for the rest of my life! Right now I'm being bored. That's all folks!

2 comments: