Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Randomoniums of Tuesday...


Today is Tuesday. Today is not Monday. Today is not Sunday. Today is not Thursday. Today is not Friday. Today is not Saturday. Today is Tuesday. Yeah...Tuesday. It's good enough since everyone is (Sorta) in a good(ish) mood. I can't decide how I'm feeling right now...Maybe I'm happy...Maybe I'm bored...Maybe I'm sad...Maybe I'm depressed...I dunno...(Wow, I didn't know dunno was a word) Today is...white...Winter+snow+ice=crash. White is what I see. White is what's outside. White is where you might here a clank, boom, crash, screech, and burn. White is wonderful. White stands for a WHOLE bunch o' things. Like purity, a color, what people look like after they watch YouTube, and what people look like when...well...they're dead. OH! And up there you'll see a cool picture I found for a group. I think it might be the Titanic...I dunno. Maybe... I. Am. So. Bored. And. I. Like. Life. Right. Now. Don't know why but I do. AND I'm getting my Master Seal on Sunday. I was gonna get it 2 days ago on Sunday...But we didn't have JBQ 'cause of the snow and ice and...slippery stuff...Yeah. Anyway, what should I do today. "What to do, what to do today...?"~Phineas Flynn
I like Phineas and Ferb. Mythbusters. And stuff... Just like that, I realised that I was standing on a 30 ton mound of chocolate! I was sinking...gasping for air and calling for help...then I realised that there was a HUMONGO house full of chocolate and cherries...then I realised for the last time that...I was the son of a millionaire and it was Valentines Day...(P.S. I just said that so I could write something to make this post longer.) It's random...I know. I like random...Duct tape is silver, silence is golden...Like that sort of random. I can't think of anything else to say soooo...That's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. Which thing? There's 40 quadrabuzillion things. [kwa-dru-bu-ZILL-iun] I think that's how you would put it...

    ReplyDelete