Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010




Hola amigos! How is everybody doing? I...am...FEELING...bored...as always. The snow is melting, which kinda stinks. And, guess what? WE MADE IT TO STATE!!!! Even though we had a bad record of 9-21. C-Leaguers are lucky, they only have to do 24 matches a year and A-League has to do 30 plus the other 10 at the practice meet. Anyways, I've started school, so my day is already ruined. UGH! School is my enemy!!! You would know, if you were me... That pretty much goes to all the people who AREN'T in school. Blogging is like taking a break from school and just writing what's in your head. So blogging is nice...and cereal, I can't forget cereal. Cereal is the breakfast of enlightenment for ALL of America! Ahhh, cereal. Since we're going to state, we still have to study and go to practice on Sundays. Hmmmm. I guess it's just what we have to do these days. My life is neutral at the moment, except for the fact that my mom is sick. I don't really know why I'm pointing that out. Well, I don't know WHAT to do right now but I do know that it's school hours. OH! I almost forgot, here's a picture of our A team at nationals: It's at the top, apparently. I didn't want it to do that, but it did. And there's two of the same picture up there because I put one up there and, accidently, messed it up so I had to put two of them. Well.....That's all folks!

1 comment: