Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. You will find some VERY random and interesting stuff here. Read, comment, and enjoy my gadgets!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Yayz! It's Friday!







Friday has finally come to save me!!! Oh, Friday... I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why but I put a picture of my ROBLOXian and friends over there:<---


I like ROBLOX. I play it everyday...Except one day when I had (I think) H1N1. It did not feel good 'cause of "the consequences" of it. You can probably figure out what "the consequences" are on your own...Dang it, I'm got off topic...It's weird how we can do that...Just like on Sunday. We were gonna pray and we didn't until about 30-45 minutes after class started. And on Wednesday night there was a kid that said a word that I can't mention...And another one...MAN! I'm off topic again! Back to Friday...Friday is AMAZING just because tomorrow is Saturday. I like Saturday. Random story time!!!: There I was! In the middle of the woods!Lost and in need of help...Then I saw a heli! It was coming down as I was thinking that it was going to save me! But it was the BULLY named Boris and he had big black boots! They called him: Big black boots Boris...the bully! He was big, he was tough, and he was as strong as a raging bull! And he wasn't actually the pilot. It was my dad on Halloween and I was just in my garden since it was full of trees. So I put him in timeout! Fin. (The end...in French) Today we're deciding where we're gonna stay at state. Or whether we're gonna stay here and not at the hotel...Hmm. That's all folks!

1 comment: